When I first started selling on eBay I looked around my house for something that others would want but that I didn?t need anymore. I looked at my old baseball card collection from when I was a kid and decided to sell a few cards. I picked a card and created my first listing. I didn?t even have a picture of the card on the eBay listing. All I did was accurately describe what I was selling. A ran the auction for seven days and I ended up selling the card. I then asked the buyer for the money, and then shipped the card to the buyer after I received payment. Pretty simple stuff. So the first lesson is to sell something that you don?t need anymore and that someone will find interesting or useful. This will help you get your feet wet and learn the process. Don?t get caught up in all of the extra listing fees, just create a basic listing with maybe one picture. After the item sells make sure you receive positive feedback and leave feedback for the buyer.
After you sell your first item you then need to decide what would be a good product to sell on a regular basis. Sell something you are interested in and is in great demand on eBay. Go to the eBay Pulse page and find out what the top searches are on eBay. This page will allow you to see within a category what items are most searched on. Find a product that you will be interested in selling.
Once you find a product then the next big step is to find a supplier. Finding a supplier for a product is not easy. There are many scam artist out there on the internet and so be careful. I started selling children?s bedding and it took awhile to find a reliable supplier. You need a supplier who will allow you to buy small quantities of product or allow you to drop ship the product. Currently I sell many different products on eBay and have only a few major suppliers. The real challenge on eBay is to find a good wholesale source of product, but once you do you will start making money on a consistent basis.
Bottom line is that in order to make money on eBay you will need to get started. Many people over analyze the process instead of just taking action. Get started today.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий